Leupold has been producing excellent range finders for several years and they have a diverse offering of models. One of Leupold’s latest rangefinders to join their lineup is the RX-1600i TBR/W with DNA Laser.
The list of features that this new rangefinder offers is substantial. The key benefits that should be noted include:
• 6x Magnification – very good magnification while maintaining a wide field of view to track game on the move
• Advanced OLED Technology is user adjustable to match display intensity for changing light conditions
• The RX Series Rangefinders have a built-in inclinometer with TBR (True Ballistic Range) that can calculate the ballistic range to the target, then display it as a holdover aim point, an MOA adjustment, a milliradian adjustment or the equivalent horizontal distance
• Powered by a CR2 Lithium Camera Battery, the RX-Rangefinders with DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) feature a convenient battery power indicator
• Includes Fast-Focus Eyepiece with precision clicks for quick adjustments in the field
• Fold-down rubber eyecups can accommodate users with or without glasses
• A fully multicoated lens system delivers a bright, clear image
• High-performance optics deliver a 3x brighter picture image for accurate ranging in low-light conditions
• Line-Of-Sight Distance (LOS) accurately gives the shooter the straight line distance to the target
• The Quick Set Menu lets the shooter save relevant settings. The one-handed controls also make rx rangefinders easy to use in the field.
• Continuous range updates in scan mode keeps the shooter on target whilst tracking movement or scanning an area
• The RX-1600i offers 3 different reticles to choose from: Plus Point™, Duplex & Duplex w/ Plus Point
• Select Models of Leupold’s RX Rangefinders now feature TRIG, a unique function that is included to support engineers & professionals. TRIG displays the True Horizontal Range (Cosine) & True Vertical Range (Sine) which is based upon Trigonometry & the Line-Of-Sight distance
• Select RX Models lets shooters instantly & accurately judge the width and/or height of a target using the trophy scale feature. Once the Baseline Trophy Scale value has been saved, the trophy scale bracketing system will automatically adjust to changing distances to the target. Trophy Scale lets the shooter know if the target measures up
• True Ballistic Range® (TBR) technology accounts for incline, range to target & individual ballistics information
Leupold is offering the RX-1600i TBR/W with DNA Laser in a Mossy Oak Break-Up Country and also a Gray/Black Armor finish. The Gray/Black Armor finish has a suggested retail of R 7195 while the camouflage has a suggested retail of R 7995.
[ Back ]